United Tools AFL Competition Rules
1. By entering this competition, you release Facebook and United Tools of any responsibility or liability, and acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with, Facebook.
2. To enter the competition, you must comment your answer on the promotional post, and like the United Tools Facebook page.
3. There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
4. United Tools does not take any responsibility for the tickets or the winner’s actions with them
5. Winners agree to publicity and to be named on United Tools’ social media channels and
6. Winners will be contacted by a United Tools marketing representative and must claim their
prize within 24 hours.
7. The prize is two tickets to a Round 23 AFL match of the winners choice.
8. The match chosen must be in the winners state of residency.
9. United Tools is not responsible for travel, accommodation, food or any other costs other than
the tickets themselves.
Competition Closing Date and Match Dates
1. The competition will close at August 18, 2017 at 11.30pm AEST.
2. The AFL Round 23 games will occur on August 25, 26 and 27. Only one of these dates and
matches can be chosen by the winner.
1. This contest is open to residents of Australia who must be 18 years of age or older. One Facebook account per user. The user must ‘like’ the United Tools Facebook page and have commented on the promotional post. United Tools employees are not eligible to enter.