1. By entering this competition, you release Facebook and United Tools of any
responsibility or liability, and acknowledge that the promotion is in no way
sponsored, endorsed or administered, or associated with, Facebook.
2. To enter the competition via Instagram, you must comment your answer on the
promotional post, and follow the @United_Tools account.
3. There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
4. United Tools does not take any responsibility for the tickets or the winner’s actions
with them once awarded.
5. Winners agree to publicity and to be named on United Tools’ social media channels
6. Winners will be contacted by a United Tools marketing representative and must
claim their prize within 24 hours.
7. The prize is two tickets to Rugby League World Cup Quarter Final 4, held on
November 19, 2017 at Melbourne Rectangular Stadium.
8. United Tools is not responsible for travel, accommodation, food or any other costs
other than the tickets themselves.
Competition Closing Date and Match Dates
1. The competition will close at November 14, 2017 at 11.30pm AEST.
2. The match will take place on November 19, 2017. We cannot offer replacement
tickets or entry to any other events in the 2017 Rugby League World Cup.
1. This contest is open to residents of Australia who must be 18 years of age or older. One
account per user. The user must have commented on the promotional post and ‘follow’ the
United Tools Instagram account. United Tools employees are not eligible to enter.